Regulation Development Procedure
In July of 2005, the Florida Board of Governors approved a new procedure for the adoption, amendment and repealing of university regulations (formerly known as rules) in a Regulation Development Procedure for State University Boards of Trustees (PDF).
Notices and Regulations are in PDF format, which will require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to review.
- Chapter 1: Location, Organization and Functions
- Chapter 2: Academic Affairs
- Chapter 3: Personnel Matters
- Chapter 4: Administrative and Financial Affairs
- Chapter 5: Students
- Chapter 6: UCF Parking and Transportation
- Chapter 7: Purchasing; Real Property; Surplus Property; Resource Management
- Chapter 8: Florida Solar Energy Center
- Chapter 9: Tuition and Fees
- Chapter 10: College of Medicine